From:
Brian Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 11:29:13 -0500
I'm happy to announce that select Brown Men's and Women's hockey games (as
well as b-ball, if you care) will be broadcast on the 'net this year by
Brown Student Radio and the BSR Sports Network, with assistance from the
Brown University NetSpace Project.

The hockey schedule for the remainder of this semester:

Fri. 21 Women     vs. Cornell                     6:00pm
Sat. 22 Women     vs. St. Lawrence                7:00pm
Tue. 9  Men       at Harvard                      7:00pm

They're off for the winter break, and will be back second semester with a
much fuller schedule (I'm told that there may be as many as 10 games for
each team).

BSR, still in its infancy this year, broadasts on 88.1 WELH here in
Providence as well as on the 'net at

http://www.netspace.org/bsr/live.ram

They are live 7PM to Midnight Monday-Saturday, and also during their
sports broadcasts. The above address will should lead you to their last
broadcast (be it music or sports) if you connect during off-hours.

For more info, see the BSR website at http://www.brown.edu/Students/WBSR,
where you'll find schedule updates and (eventually) archived sports
broadcasts.

If you have technical comments about the broadcast, feel free to mail me.
Questions or comments in general about BSR should go to [log in to unmask]

Go Bruno!
Brian

Unofficial Brown Hockey web page: http://www.netspace.org/users/bfisk/hockey

-- Brian Fisk * [log in to unmask] * http://www.netspace.org/users/bfisk --
        You're not going crazy, you're going sane in a crazy world!