Steve Wintner [log in to unmask]
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 18:39:05 GMT
Paul Gentile ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

: That's another story ... will Jason Wong be
: manning the nets for Dartmouth soon? Almon looked
: good against Union but his play up until then
: hadn't looked like he was Dartmouth's only choice.
: Just curious if anyone has a better feed on this.
:

Well, I didn't see Almona against Union, but I thought he was the only
even remotely bright spot for Dartmouth against RPI. He just had very
little help. I would be curious to see his stats if you put a defense
in front of him. And I know it's not worth much, but i watched DU warming
up, and Wong looked pretty weak, while Almon was pretty sharp - Wong may
have just been screwing around since he wasn't starting though.

-Steve