From:
"Eric J. Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eric J. Burton
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 12:59:01 -0600
> #1 N. Dakota - First of all ... I think too much
> has been granted to N. Dakota as fas as "reigning
> #1". Once they lost to Minnesota, they should have
> lost #1.
        Not even close, take a deep breath. UND hasn't played a Home game yet.
Besides UND played two of the toughest places to play in the country and
got 5/8 not too bad.

> they travelled to CC and took 3 of 4 points.

> Is BU a good measure better than Maine, B.C., etc.
> Could be! Doing what they did in Maine certainly
> says so. Therefore, its is justifiable BU and N.
> Dakota are jockeying for #1. But, B.U. should
> probably have the edge being undefeated and all.
        We all know what BU did against UND last year so your argument
has holes in it.

Eric J. Burton
WCHA Fighting Sioux Hockey
1997-98 Boston Bruins Hockey Team