Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 10:48:39 -0500
-- [ From: Kepler * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> ...help the Big Green
> defeat Union on Saturday night at Achilles.  This effort was a complete
> reversal from the night before for both teams, when the Dutchmen knocked
off
> Vermont 1-0, while the Big Green were beaten 7-1 by RPI.

This was not actually a complete reversal if, in terms of strength:

RPI > Dartmouth > Union > Vermont

That's certainly possible as the real ordering of these squads this year.
RPI, on paper at least, seems the strongest of the four.  And Vermont was
just murdered by graduation losses, and could conceivably be the weakest.
Still, though, I hope nobody (and I have Somebody in mind as I write this...
) takes the Cats lightly in thier own building.

-- Greg, Cornell '86

--

***
***    Greg R. Berge