From:
Doug Garn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Garn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 10:17:46 -0500
Mick Machnik says about not posting penalties......

> For me, the answer is because it takes far too much time.  Penalties can
> often be half of the total amount of information that is involved with a

And that's alright.  If other boxes are anything like a Lakers game there
will typically be about 25 penalties.

> This is not a shot at you, but I feel one of the negative things about
> HOCKEY-L that has transpired over the years is that some people have come
> to expect and demand certain things from others.

A unfortunate situation.  I do miss some of the more prolific posters.  I
myself never demanded anyone to post anything and I would certainly hope
that other users of this list wouldn't either.