From:
William Groskreutz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Groskreutz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Nov 1997 08:15:06 -0600
On Sat, 8 Nov 1997, Charlie Shub wrote:

:>3 game disqualifications
:>Inquiring minds want to know
:>

I wish I knew too.  But, from looking at the box score my guess would
be that a MTU player crashed the net at the end of the game and hit
Leitza pretty hard.  (I think that would account for the MTU penalty)
Then Awada and Molin from SCSU left the bench to take care of business
in front of Leitza.

Who knows for sure... but with Buzz Christensen being the head ref in
the game, anything is possible.  Hartnell probably just was going
after the puck to tie the game up, after the horn sounded Moline and
Awada came out to congratulate Leitza and ran into Hartnell by
accident.  Buzzy thought a fight started so he decided to throw some
weight around and give out some penalties.

Anyone who was there know what actually happened?

bill

       _                   _
 |  ____________________________  |   William Groskreutz III
 | |  END OF THE INFORMATION    | |   http://www.cloudnet.com/~wgrosk
 | |  SUPERHIGHWAY         5 Mi | |
 | |                            | |   Disclaimer:  All opinions
 | |  SOUTH DAKOTA        10 Mi | |   are my own and not that of