Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 1997 09:35:02 -0700
Notre Dame 6, Michigan State 1

Wow. Wish that one was the Fox Sports game of the week -- I would imagine
that the irish players and fans musta gone pretty nuts (it was at notre
dame, right?)

So... what happened? Could anyone who saw this game give me some personal
("non-recap") comments? Were the Irish simply blessed last night, were the
Spartans falling back on their heels? Does someone dare blame the
refereeing job?

And most importantly -- if the Irish simply played that well, does this
mark a new era for Notre Dame hockey?

...or was that just a typo?

Jason Greene
KEKOA digital design