From:
Kevin Norling <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Norling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 1997 07:20:21 -0800
I see that the Gophers just hung on to beat North
Dakota last night 6-5.  It was 6-3 with about a
minute and a half left and the Sioux scored twice in
8 seconds in the final minute to put a scare in the
Gophers.  I hope the Gophers remember that tonight.

BTW, does anyone know why St. Cloud State games, and
not University of Minnesota games, are being shown on
a Twin Cities television station.  It makes no sense
to me that the Huskies are on a Twin Cities station
and the Gophers are on cable.

GO GOPHERS!!!

===
Kevin Norling
http://members.wbs.net/homepages/k/e/v/kevin1963.html
A ship is always referred to as "she" because it costs
so much to keep one in paint and powder.
--Charles Nimitz