From:
Rob & Kara Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rob & Kara Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 18:15:19 -0500
Are there Universities that distribute tickets based on years in school?  I
would be astonished if this were true.  How is it that a Junior (or
Sophomore or Freshman for that matter) has any less right to purchase a
ticket to a sporting event than a Senior (or Grad...etc)?  I don't know
that a school should promote students camping out for tickets (ala Duke
Basketball and their little tent city) but if they don't run a lottery of
sorts like the U of M did while I was in school then first come first
served in my mind.