From:
Kirk Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kirk Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 02:08:33 -0500

> Am I alone in thinking that $12 per ticket is expensive? I may perhaps be
> betraying my Eastern roots by asking this. I'm used to paying no more
> than $8 or $9, with a cheaper GA section. What (if anything) do students
> pay? Is there a dark-haired students with a goatee whose student card I
> can borrow? ;-)

(BTW, I think it went up from $10 last year--but I wouldn't know, I'm a
student <see below>)

At the University of North Dakota, students get in free to all regular
season games.  I shouldn't say 'free', since we do pay for it in athletic
fees.

We do need to pay get playoff game tickets when they are played here--I've
heard that it is something about NC$$ rules about where playoff revenue
goes.

Student seating is general admission.  It is large enough so that people
are usually not turned away.  (annual exception: games vs. Minnesota)

I have been under the impression that there are no other schools that do
this for a Division I sport.  If anybody has any information that
contradicts this, let me know.

Kirk