From:
Dan Hannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 22:31:16 -0700
Oct. 17, 1997-- BC defeated Bowling Green tonight 3-2. BC totally
out-played B.G. for the first two periods. Bowling Green looked
completely lost and unorgainzed for the first 40 minutes. BC took a 2-0
lead into the third period. The third period seemed to be a game of..you
hit me, I'll hit you harder. Bowling Green tied the game at 2 but BC
took its final lead less than two minutes later. Bowling Green missed
two chances to take the lead by catching the BC goalie (McLaughlin) out
of position on two occasions but fanned on both shots. BC outshot
Bowling Green 37-19 to get an impressive first win of the regular
season.
        There's one thing I don't understand...why the third period was split
into two 10 minute halves? Does anybody know what's up with that?