From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 11:40:40 -0400
>>> Josh Kleinbaum <[log in to unmask]> 10/07/97
>>> 11:24am
>>> Malicke picked up the win.  Turco looked
>>> *very* sloppy, but that's not too uncommon for
>>> him in blue-white games if my memory serves me
>>> correctly.  I think last year he let something
>>> like eight goals in.  I am a little worried,
>>> though.

Anyone worried about Alban's performance against
Guelph? He let in 3 goals out of a grand total of
9 shots over 3+ periods. Michigan State totally
dominated Guelph on a shot basis. Maybe, his poor
performance was a product of him being bored
senseless.

If this is an indication of a problem, Mich. State
better hope its solved quickly ... the mighty,
mighty Boston Univ. Terriers come on a bit
stronger than Guelph.

- Paul.