From:
Joseph M LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph M LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 10:52:02 -0400
I was talking to another youth hockey parent this past weekend and he
said that the NCAA sponsors a clinic on Friday during the Frozen Four.
It's part off-ice and part on-ice.

Anyone have details if this is being offerred at the 1998 Phinals?

While I'm not into prognostication, (except to say that Clarkson will,
again, break my heart), I would venture to say the the Tournament Cmtte
will make it as easy as possible for the #1 HE team to get to the Fleet.
This will guarantee maximum attendence and local media coverage.

Of course, Murphy's Law will probably strike and the Red Sox will trade
Mo Vaughn on March 31, thereby blowing the NCAA back to page D9 of the
Globe.

Joe