From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 08:42:35 -0400
Yeah, I'm responding to a woof, but what the hey...

I'm surprised no one has picked up on this yet, but the winner of the 1998 NCAA
championship is a foregone conclusion.  It will be the Lake Superior State
Lakers.

Why?  Because 1998 is a Winter Olympic year.  Lake Superior has won the cham-
pionship three times previously... in 1988, 1992, and 1994.  See the pattern?

So let me be the first to offer my congratulations to the Lakers, and let's all
start looking to 1998-99.

--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  DJF  5/27/94
"What if there were no hypothetical situations?"
-- John Mendoza