From:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Adam Wodon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 10:46:55 -0500
>>Present '97-'98 Army Hockey Captain- Tony DeFelice is a native of
Queens, NY
>>and thus a Long Islander.
>
>Excuse me while I recover from retasting dinner (I know it's
>disgusting, but I'm making a point).

I think you're real problem is the Islanders ran all over your Rangers
last night and the Rangers were lucky to get a point.

>Please do not call Queens a part of Long Island.  Technically you are
>correct, but non-technically you are not.

Ohhhh, blah, blah, blah .... you know how long I've been hearing that
... like when my relatives say, "we're not going all the way out to the
Island!"  You're on the Island, you big dummies!!!

Personally, I'd like to see Nassau, Suffolk become it's own state --
then we wouldn't have to worry.  But hey, I haven't lived there in 8
years anyway.

College Hockey content:  LSSU's Jason Sessa is from Deer Park

AW