From:
Rich Selin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rich Selin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 1997 10:50:35 CDT
  > Wanted info. on the single game regular season tix. Are they even a
  > possiblity for no students?

Non student regular season single game tickets are possible.  Before last
year, they would sell them the week before the game.  Starting last year,
they sell them in October for the whole season.  I don't think many people
knew about this.

So last year I was able to get tickets to a couple of Friday night games
(I have Sat. night season tickets) I had an interest in.  Some people were
waiting in line to get tickets for every game.

I just called the ticket office and the Saturday Oct 18 @ 8:00AM date that
was mentioned here is correct.  You can either get them by going to the
ticket office or calling them at 608-262-1440.

Rich Selin
Center for Climatic Research