From:
Michael Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 13:46:51 -0400
In case anyone didn't know yet, the ECAC has officially announced their new
playoff structure as well as their pre-season coach's poll for the 1997-98
season. Both press releases can be found on the front page at www.ECHA.com.
Feel free to post your thoughts on the new playoff structure and coach's poll
on our message board and take part in our own team poll and Player of the
Year poll online. Thanks.
Mike Farrell
www.ECHA.com