From:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen/Greg Ambrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 1997 14:35:08 -0400
I know it's early, but I am willing to scout out the FleetCenter/North
End/Quincy Market area for possible locations for the 1998 Hockey-L Dinner.
Anyone want to help me?  Any thoughts or suggestions for places to look at
would be appreciated, as well as any advice from those of you who have
coordinated past gatherings.

Karen