From:
Joel Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joel Mack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 22:57:57 -0500
On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, John Edwards wrote:

> BTW, is it possible to dislike a school before they even play a game?
> Because UNO is certainly trying. :-)
>
> See you later,
> John

I don't intend the hold the team and coaching staff responsible for the
shortsightedness of the suits in the business office.  The Omaha
World-Herald asked if I was soured on the team because of this mess, and
said the same thing.  They get my support 110%

<talkshit> ..and by the way, Johnny, the Mavs are gonna whip yer hides
reeeeeeal good on October 17th! </talkshit>  :)

Joel

Joel Mack ([log in to unmask])                         Omaha, NE
Home Page: http://www.tconl.com/~jmack
The UNOfficial UNO Maverick Hockey Home Page:
   http://www.mavhockey.com