From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 11:25:40 -0500
Are the individual schools (in my case, Clarkson) selling tickets for the
Icebreaker, or do I have to go through the Wisconsin ticket office? If the
latter is the case, will they try to put a school's supporters together?
(We'll all be in the "He missed the tag!" seats. :-) )

BTW, anyone along the way from Winnipeg to Wisconsin (that's I-29 & I-94
for those scoring at home) who might want to carpool down, let me know. I
suspect that, should I end up making the trip, I'll tire of the drive
somewhere around St. Paul.

Thanks in advance for any info.

BTW, is it possible to dislike a school before they even play a game?
Because UNO is certainly trying. :-)

See you later,
John

P.S. Today is "Gopher Day" here at my faculty. I naively thought that it
meant that I was to wish I was from Minnesota, so I could be part of the
"Pride on Ice." I was, um, wrong.

--
John Edwards - [log in to unmask] - http://www.islandnet.com/~jedwards
"It is a mistake to speak of a bad choice in love, since as soon as a