From:
Michael Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 1997 20:32:11 -0400
Hello Hockey L'ers,
     There is a new website for all to check out. The URL is www.ECHA.com and
the site is dedicated to the ECAC. The site is a sister production from those
who brought you www.newenglandinsider.com and has many of the same type of
features. The site contains the best message board available for ECAC fans
and we are currently conducting an unoffical poll for ECAC fans (and all
college hockey fans) asking them to vote for the ECAC pre-season Player of
the Year. We've got many candidates and the voting will go on a points system
so dial up the site and vote for your choice for pre-season Player of the
Year. Please feel free to break in our message board while you're there. Our
NECHI message board has been quite entertaining and is packed with hard to
find information from a slew of educated posters. We're hoping the same will
happen at www.ECHA.com.
    The site does not possess much overall content at this point (it is still
under construction), but will be packed with info after the first issue
(September) of the Eastern Collegiate Hockey Adviser (a brand new newsletter
dedicated to ECAC-sister production of the New England College Hockey
Insider) is uploaded to the site. For now, we hope you'll enjoy the message
board and take part in our POY poll.
    In related news, seeing how Brian is using this forum to solicite writers
for his Unvarnished Truth site, I would like to take this oppurtunity to do
the same for my site and newsletter. We are currently looking for beat
writers for Merrimack, UMass-Amherst, Providence, and Maine as well as beat
writers for all twelve ECAC Division One teams. I won't bore those
uninterested parties with the details, but would ask anyone interested to
check out the respective site of your interest (www.newenglandinsider.com for
HE fans and www.ECHA.com for ECAC fans).
Details are on teh front page of each site for those interested. Thanks for
your time.
Mike Farrell-webmaster
www.newenglandinsider.com
www.ECHA.com