From:
Jon Barkan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 23:43:58 -0400
     Hello gang,

     Well, as some of you may have heard, I have left the friendly confines
     of Washington D.C. and USA Today to join a new project. I have become
     a Yankee in the deep south of Atlanta. I now work as a Producer for
     CNNSI.com. (And by the way, yes, Steve Klein is still talking to
     me....at least for now).

     I have always appreciated each and every one of your opinions on the
     USA Today site and I hope you can all take a minute or two and surf my
     new home at www.cnnsi.com and share your thoughts with me.

     I know it's not loaded with college hockey.....yet.....but gimme some
     time....we'll spread the word down in Hotlanta. However, as you know,
     USA Today still is one of the best places to get your college hockey
     news and I know it's only going to get better. Cindy Paavola and Dave
     Reed are two of the best people I have ever had the honor of working
     with and I, along with all of you, will still go there to check out
     what's going on in our beloved sport.

     We have only been up on the web for a month and we were just voted one
     of PC Magazine'[s top 100 sites....not bad for a start-up group.

     My address, for those of you who don't know where to find me, is at

     I hope everyone is having a safe and wonderful summer and I hope to
     hear from y'all (southern term of endearment) soon.

     Yours in the bond of chaos in college hockey,

     Jon

     P.S. Let's go Northeastern!!!