From:
Anthony Frolik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony Frolik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 09:49:49 -0500
According to the 1995-96 Yearbook (OK, I forgot to get last year's)
Daubenspeck was a junior for the 1995-96 season, which would make him a
senior for 1996-97 which would mean he is out of college hockey this year.

Tony Frolik

Tuschen, Terry

--
Anthony Frolik        [log in to unmask]        University of Minnesota
0-0 PFFL           0-0 KFFL           1997 NCAA Basketball Pool Champion