From:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 20:04:39 -0400
On Mon, 18 Aug 1997 08:25:44 -0700 Joe LaCour <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>With nothing better to do on a Sunday I caught the following
>tidbits on USCHO and other boards...
>
>On the Clarkson bulletin board it has a note that the Chicago
>Classic has lost its sponorship.  Anyone in the Chi Town area
>heard anything????

Just wondering...is the is Ice Breaker Tournament in Chicago (the one
that Clarkson is in), or the Chicago Classic Tournament that used to
feature four ACHA teams (Penn State was in it in 1993, as I recall, and I
think in 1996, too)?

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson '91
LET'S GO TECH!!!