From:
Sue Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sue Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 12:47:23 -0400
     Taking advantage of the slow summer months.....how about a little
     discussion of how well the USHL feeds to the D1 schools? Here in the
     East we are seeing a trend of kids going out there for a year or two
     after high school then coming back to play. This is noticable here
     (Boston) during Hcoeky Night in Boston where they list fewer and fewer
     D1 recruits among the high school seniors.

     Is the same trend happening in the CCHA and WCHA as we see in HEA?
     Are there a lot of kids who play in USHL and don't do college later?

     I realize that we're not here to discuss the USHL, but recruiting is
     always a hot topic.

     By the way, HNIB is fun, but not as good as the real season.

     Best wishes,

     Susan from Boston