From:
Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 01:32:54 -0400
Jay Lau wrote:
> Speaking of BU, is LaCouture going to leave school? I hear that he still
> hasn;t finished his classes from first semester.

That would assume that he took incompletes.  At the time, this appeared
be the case, although neither LaCouture nor BU would confirm it.  It
turns out, however, that he did NOT take incompletes, but withdrew from
all classes.  As a result, he does not have that first semester's
classes
hanging over his head.

Dave Hendrickson