From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 22:29:41 -0400
I am attempting to gather information about college hockey broadcasts
on the internet. I've seen the links for Minnestota, Michigan State,
Denver, Miami-Ohio and Western Michigan listed on the AudioNet web site
and I know that Union had something going last year but it was not
sanctioned or backed by the school.  Can anyone who knows of any other
college hockey broadcast post the web addresses to the list or send me e-mail
privately?
(P.S. I'm intersted in all college hockey, not just Division 1).

Thanks