From:
Bob Griebel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 16:01:32 -0400
Dan Doucette wrote:

>My mother Martha heard while at the restaurant today that...
>
>Maine, Minnesota, Michigan, Merrimack, Mankato, and Massachusetts have
>announced they will form a new conference called the MMMMMM Good
>Conference.
>
>Campbell's soup will be the corporate sponsor of the league.

Dan, let's not be ridiculous.  I know for a fact that the terms of Michigan's
contractual commitments with M&M for adding the Blue candies and with Crayola
for restoring Maize as an official color would never permit Campbell's
horning in on the action.  I'd check out what that restaurant's putting in
your mother's soup.  It's how outrageous rumors get started, you know.

Bob Griebel
GO M&M ! ! !