From:
Chuck Cliff <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 19:21:49 -0400
I picked up this unsurprising information off the LSSU alumni mailing list.

In a message dated 97-06-30 13:28:27 EDT, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Latest news from the NHL: Laker goalie John Grahame has signed a two year
 contract with the Boston Bruins and will not return for his senior year
 at Lake State. We wish John the best in his next step of his hockey career.