From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 15:10:31 -0400
On Jun 25, 14:28, Paul Gentile wrote:
>Secondly, Salisbury High star ( and recent 9th round draft choice ) Kyle
>Kidney is also rumored to have some sort of offer from Lowell. Anyone
>got anything on this?

Well, whaddaya know... something in our local rag proves to be useful.

Kidney, who is the first Ithaca native to be drafted by the NHL in almost 20
years, does have an offer from Lowell.  I couldn't say if it was a partial or
full scholarship, or whether he has accepted/will accept or not, but the paper
specifically mentioned Lowell as the college he would be going to should he
choose that route.

--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick
Cornell '86 and '95
LET'S GO RED!!                                                  DJF  5/27/94
"There are eight hundred thousand Canadians living in Southern California, and
 I've just found out why.  They hate hockey."
-- Jack Kent Cooke (1913-1997), former owner of the Los Angeles Kings