From:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Gentile <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 14:28:16 -0400
Boy, is this list dead! I wonder how many HOCKEY-L'ers aren't
subscribed for the summer.

Anyhow, down to business. Some of you might know that I'm an avid
Lowell Riverhawk fan. Most probably don't know that I follow my alma
mater Matignon High school's team. So, consider my excitement on
hearing the following news/rumor ... TC Harris' only college offer is a
walk-on spot with Lowell. Now, wanting the best for TC as I do, I've got
mixed emotions because I hear the kid could use a change of scenery
and I'm not sure the Cambridge to Billerica route is far enough. But, I'd
love to see this kid lighting the lamp post for Lowell. Anybody got
anything else on this situation.

Secondly, Salisbury High star ( and recent 9th round draft choice ) Kyle
Kidney is also rumored to have some sort of offer from Lowell. Anyone
got anything on this?

Harris and Kidney have USHL opportunities ... of which I expect Harris to
take, but I know nothing of Kidney.

Thanks and I hope everyone's enjoying the summer.

- Paul.