From:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Hungerford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 10:07:02 -0400
The 1997-1998 Women's Composite schedule is now available in the Hockey-L
archives in file: 9798WCMP SCHEDULE.  The Women's Standings file is also
there under file: 9798WCNF SCHEDULE.

At this point in time, the composite is very tentative.  For example
Northeastern Women had to move four of their games this week.  The Huskies
and others will be adding matches with Team USA Women in the coming weeks.
Also expect to see a series of matches between TUSAW and Team Canada Women
on a pre-Olympic tour this fall in various locations.

I have schedules for Northeastern, Providence College, St. Lawrence and
Cornell and look forward to seeing more.  Any non-ECAC League Women's team
who wants their schedule in the composite should contact me.

/
 good shooting
 hungerf