From:
"Edward N. Moller" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edward N. Moller
Date:
Thu, 12 Jun 1997 07:52:29 -0400
On Wed, 11 Jun 1997 16:44:40 -0600 (MDT) you wrote:

> At least you get WABU, have a little pity on us outlanders who can get BU
> radio via satellite.  That will be that next year if NESN drops coverage
> as some have stated.

Sad to say, but NESN's dropping Hockey East coverage is a done deal. I
believe one of Joe Bertagna's priorities is to secure a new TV
contract.  With the Whalers departing from Hartford, SportsChannel New
England appears to be a good bet.

I am just amazed that you can receive WROL's broadcasts via sattelite
all the way in Alberta, while it barely receivable on Commonwealth Ave.
In my hometown of Needham, the AM station is drowned out by a station
from Philadelphia.

 *    Edward Moller, Controller     |      Tel:  (617) 928-4515        *
 *        Mount Ida College         |      Fax:  (617) 928-4706        *
 *     Newton, MA  02159-3323       |    Email:  [log in to unmask]    *