From:
Michael Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 3 Jun 1997 23:54:29 -0400
Hockey diehards (especially you Hockey East fans),
    Our website message board is now up and functioning at <A HREF="www.neweng
landinsider.com">www.newenglandinsider.com</A> and I would love to have some
people start trading thoughts there as well as on Hockey L. I know it's the
off-season and interest is not at it's peak but I've always wondered why
college hockey never had any good message board areas devoted to it (other
than US College Hockey Online). For intense Hockey East conversations, try
out the message board at our site. We put alot of effort into getting it
set-up and have even included a general hockey conference area for all
college hockey fans whether they are ECAC, WCHA, CCHA or any other league or
team. The board is brand new so feel free to be a pioneer and break the board
in. The season is just a short 5 months away so start the countdown! Thanks.
Mike Farrell-editor
New England College Hockey Insider
www.newenglandinsider.com