From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 17:45:18 -0600
> Date:         Wed, 14 May 1997 06:31:04 -0500
> From: Eeyore <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject:      Re: 1997-98 Univ of Michigan schedule
>
> Leigh Torbin wrote:
>
> > UM, could someone please explain this one to me. I know UMass is in the
> > Beanpot for baseball but that's becasue BU axed its team a few years
> > back. Last I checked there's still more than four hockey schools in Michigan.
>
> You seem to be working under a misimpression.  The GLI frequently brings
> in a team from outside the region.  It is only the last few years that
> the fourth team has consistently been another Michigan school.
>
> J. Michael Neal

gee, and I thought it was because St. Lawrence is so close to the st.
lawrence seaway, the gateway to the great lakes.

         charlie shub   University of Colorado at Colorado Springs
[log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]  -or-  [log in to unmask]
 (719) 262-3492      (fax) 262-3369          http://www.cs.uccs.edu/~cdash