From:
Daniel Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 09:43:05 -0400
I don't know which games some of you have been watching, but let's not forget
that NHL coaches do indeed need to breed their young talent and can be quite
successful doing so.  The Edmonton Oilers (although not a cup material team)
have a ton of young talent and they've improved from a cellar dweller to at
least a top 8 team.  And if the Oilers aren't example enough, take a look at
the Ducks.  Granted Sellanne was established when he arrived, but there is a
bunch of young talent at the root of this team.

Regards,
Dan Olsen

IBM Global Services, Managed Operations North
CSR, Fishkill Building 504
IBM Mail:  DOLSEN @ IBMUS or IBMUSM08(DOLSEN)
Internet Mail:  [log in to unmask]

        05-09-97 09:28 AM