From:
Josh Kleinbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Josh Kleinbaum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 May 1997 00:59:18 -0400
It definately will be a club sport.  A good friend of mine is on the team,
although she doesn't get all that much ice time.  As far as I know, there
has been no talk whatsoever of upgrading it to a varsity level - my friend
would have mentioned it to me, and she never has.

                                -josh

At 10:24 PM 5/7/97 EDT, alyssa carpenter wrote:
>just to inform:
>from what i gather, the university of michigan's women's team will still
>be a club sport next year.
>
>AC
>
>HOCKEY-L is for discussion of college ice hockey;  send information to
>[log in to unmask], The College Hockey Information List.

        "He feels the hot ice, and he goes there."

          - Igor Larionov on Brendon Shanahan.

        I don't know what it means, but I like it.