From:
Mike Remmerde <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 3 May 1997 13:45:33 -0700
At 12:24 PM 5/3/97 -0700, John Edwards wrote:
>I read something interesting in yesterday's Vancouver Province. In an
>article about the South Surrey Eagles, they said that Scott Gomez (who
>had previously signed with CC) is considering playing Major Junior in
>Tri-Cities. He said in the article that it was about 50-50.

There has been some speculation here that his SAT scores are not up
to par.

His Major Junior (WHL) rights recently bounced back to the Tri-City
Americans when the team that previously had his rights (Spokane
Chiefs) released him from their protected list.  (Attached is a
message to the WHL list that explains the situation.)

Forwarded from the WHL Mailing List