From:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 21:10:56 PST
On Tue, 29 Apr 1997 05:16:01 EDT "Ralph N. Baer"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I just received my copy of the College Hockey Guide in the mail
>yesterday.
>Like several others, I decided to buy a copy when Drop the Puck
>folded.

Hey!  You mean I'm not the only one who has waited OVER 6 MONTHS for
this?

Actually, I decided to call Athletic Guide Publishing (the good folks who
produce the Guide) about a month ago.  They actually told me it was to be
out 2-3 weeks after that.  All things considered, I'm at least glad I'm
getting SOMETHING for my money.  They also did tell me that next year's
would be out in the fall.

The funny thing here is when I asked for the name of the person I was
speaking to, I found out it was former Penn State Icer Rob Keegan
(hey,at least I found out that Penn State took 3rd in the ACHA this year
 :^)

>Ralph Baer
>RPI '68, '70, '74
>RPI in 97-98