From:
Robert Svec <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 1997 23:02:53 -0400

Lloyd J Ney wrote:

>Just FYI, football is not as profitable as one might think.  There are
>only three programs that year in and year out make a considerable profit
>from football: MICHIGAN, Notre Dame, and Florida
>Lloyd

Your statement that there are only three programs that year in and year out
make considerable profit from football: michigan, Notre Dame and Florida is
dead wrong.  Anyone who has even an elementary knowledge of college football
would not make such an outrageous claim.  Have you ever heard of Nebraska,
The Rose Bowl Champions Ohio State,  Florida State, Alabama, Auburn,
Tennessee, Penn State, Texas, Washington, Colorado or for that matter the
Big Ten, the Big 12, the Southeast Conference or the PAC Ten?   Please
provide your source of information that year in and year out only michigan,
Notre Dame and Florida make considerable profit from football.

Bob

REMEMBER - PANSIES ARE MAIZE AND BLUE TOO!