From:
Stephen Nearing <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 20:37:48 -0400
I have asked before and had very little luck so I would like to pose the
question again. I'm looking for an authentic UMaine hockey jersey, I have
tried Byron's, Fairmore and a couple of others with no luck. Does anyone
have any ideas or should I come out of retirement and play with them for a
year to get my own?

Stephen Nearing

                           \ | /
                           (o o)
 __________________oOOO_____( )_____OOOo_____________________
|   Stephen Nearing     Thermidor Consulting Limited         |
|                       Geographic, Property, CAD            |
|                       Infomation Systems                   |
|   Email: [log in to unmask]                              |
|   Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada                             |
                     .oooO        (   )
                       \_)

PLEASE READ ME - IMPORTANT
If you are sending me personal e-mail, please begin the subject line with
"STEPHEN". I get about 100 letters a day. Writing STEPHEN will
allow my brain to automatically sort your letter as a personal one.