From:
Daniel Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Olsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 09:15:06 -0400
Now that the playoffs are here I'm finally able to cure my NHL hockey fix.  My
cable package is horrible with the exception of the hometown teams (I actually
was able to get 3 different games last night - they all sucked).  I've been
watching for college players in the playoffs, and have a short list.  If anyone
can add (especially recent college grads that might be on the obscure lines):

Todd Marchant (Edmonton, Clarkson) - scored a SHG in their loss to Phoenix
Paul Kariya (Anaheim, Maine)
Jay Pandolfo (New Jersey, Boston University)
Garth Snow (Philadelphia, Maine)
Craig Conroy (St. Louis, Clarkson)

Regards,
Dan Olsen

IBM Global Services, Managed Operations North
CSR, Fishkill Building 504
IBM Mail:  DOLSEN @ IBMUS or IBMUSM08(DOLSEN)
Internet Mail:  [log in to unmask]