From:
The WebMaster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 20:19:42 +0000
Hello Everyone!

I am a resident of Regina Saskatchewan Canada and quite possibly may
be the biggest hockey fan around. I have several strong opinions on
the sport and truly believe that if the officials would enforce rules
as they were intended, we'd have a better form of entertainment. I
tend to be highly critical of officials when they do not enforce
stick infractions and have a tendency to voice my opinion of those
incidents rather loudly. (Kinda like Don Cherry)

Please forgive any verbose comments, as they are not intended to
insult anyone, but I will not use profanity or vulgarity in my
rantings.

Can anyone bring me up to speed on who the top prospects in the
college ranks are?

Also, if you ever participate in hockey chat at ESPN, or the
Chatterbox, or TSN, etc. I'll be the one with the handle "Leefer".

For information sake only, there is also a new hockey pool available
on-line at http://star.sask.com/Draft.html  if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance for allowing me the opportunity to participate,

Greg Mikolas
Smile :) It Makes People Wonder what you've been up to! (: