From:
Ken Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ken Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 21:15:07 -0500
I'm by no means endorsing the greatness of that Maine team.  I was simply
pointing to a fact, they were #1 all year, and they won the tournament.  I
don't agree with any team that breaks rules, and frankly don't have much
respect any coach who does things like Walsh did (no matter how "bad" he
feals about it now).