From:
Jeffrey Partnow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeffrey Partnow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 1997 08:11:30 -0900
>According to ESPNET, Miami-OH's Randy Robitaille signed a two-year
>contract with the Boston Bruins, and is expected to play with them
>against the New York Islanders on Thursday night.
>
>So much for, and I quote, "Yup."

According to Boston Globe, RR got checked hard 49 seconds into first shift
as a Bruin, and suffered separation of L shoulder, ending his season. He
was quoted as saying that he's probably go back to Miami to finish the
semester. So he is, after all, a man of his word ("Yup"), and I'll bet Mazz
is just SO proud.

What's next? LaCouture on the Dean's List?

--Jeff Partnow ([log in to unmask])

UAF, getting great in '98!