From:
janet o waterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
janet o waterman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 1997 11:18:51 EST
On March 26 Dave Hatfield wrote:
>Ooops. I should have clarified that the the 1998 ticket package
>is $90 for "lower bowl" seats & $75 for "upper bowl" seats.  Is this
>pricing scheme consistent with this year's package?  I've been
>to the Fleet & seen the seats labeled Loge, Balcony, etc.  Anyone
>have a clue where this "bowl" terminology is coming from?

>Dave Hatfield
>UML'86

This is not gospel. However, I'm basing this on my experience at recent
HE playoffs.  The "lower bowl" as you refer, would include  Loge &
Premium Seating in the club boxes.  The Loge is all of  the seating from
the ice surface up to the  club boxes(Premium Seating).  Loge seating is
color coded orange, Premium Seating in club boxes are color coded dark
green.  The boxes are separated from the Loge area by a small wall.  For
the HE playoffs the seats were $20 each per day that included either the
Loge or Premium Seats.  That gave the opportunity to see two games 5PM
and 8PM for the one ticket price.  Pretty good deal!!!
The "upper bowl" would include all of the Balcony.  They were going for
$18 each.

Don't know where they came up with the actual " bowl" terminology.  Spoke
to a representative at the fleet center today she confirmed my
assumption. The seating is broken down as I stated above.  According to
her, ticket prices for 1998 NC$$ @ Fleet have not been set.

Hope this helps!!

        Skip Waterman

        GO!! UNH Blue.