From:
Kirk the Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kirk the Eisenbeis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 12:25:24 -0600
On Tue, 25 Mar 1997, Ken Pavelle wrote:

> A few more comments:
>
> I was very impressed with the Cornell contingency at the game.  BTW, do Miami
> or UND have a band?

I wish the UND band would go...

UND has a relatively small (maybe 25-30) band that has no budget other
than uniforms (which are thin Russel Athletic pullovers).  I think they
are a student organization, only recently has the music dept been
responsible again for directing.

I am very curious what the bands are like at other schools.  Any of you
on the list who are members or know a lot about your pep/athletic bands,
please write me privately.  I'm interested in your size, budget,
uniforms, organization, etc.

Kirk