From:
Jennie Dalton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennie Dalton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 09:48:00 EST
I will apologize in advance for wasting bandwith, but I am truly
desperate.  We have lost out in the ticket lottery.  The Bradley Center
has "obstructed view" seats available.  I was told that the first five
rows of the upper level are obstructed by a hand rail.  Could someone who
is familiar with the arena please let me know whether this is a minor
inconvenience or like staring at the side of a barn.  I am scared to
drive all the way there to find no scaplers.  It would be huge bummer to
watch the game in a bar.  If you could take the time to help me out, I
promise to buy you a 6 pack of your favorite beverage in  Milwaukee.
 Please send any advice to [log in to unmask]  Thanks.  If there is
actually someone who still has tickets to sell, "Let's Make a Deal".