From:
Matt Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 17:28:05 -0600
From the Milwaukee Journal in a full page add

"Welcome the Final Four (that would be Frozen Four) Mens teams at their
practices 10:45am-3:30pm on Wednesday March 26th, these are open and free
to the public.

If available tickets for all games will be on sale on Thursday March 27th
at 9:00am in the Bradly center ticket office.  The two semifinal games are
on Thursday March 27th noon, and 6:30pm.

At 7:30pm on Friday March 28th the University of Wisonsin bandwill have a
concert open to the public.  This concert is free with a ticket stub from
any game, or tickets may be purchased in advance in tyhe Bradley Center
ticket office.

The championship game is at noon on Saturday March 29.  For all ticket info
call 414-227-0400."

Another note was that last week I called and there were a few tickets left
high on the side, but when I told him I just needed a single I was placed
in the lower level.  Of course had I remembered the number of tickets that
get scalped outside I would have just showed up at the Bradley center and
picked up an unused corperate ticket between the blue lines  for half
price.  (This can and will happen)

See you at the games.

How come as soon as I start rooting for the Gophers they lose?
Am I a bad oman?

Matt Evans
Minnesota '89
UMD '92