From:
Charles Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Charles Bell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 16:37:42 -0600
One comment about what Aaron said.  Check out all of the message boards,
and you will find that NO ONE has been in favor of the MSC move to scrap
the DU game.  No one would be complaining if they would have gone to the
coverage when the team was there.
        Finally, I would like to dub this either the "MSC Fiasco" or another
name.  That way, when another media outlook decides to give college
hockey the shaft, we can post things like this:
        "Well, it would have been a great game to watch on PASS, but
another MSC Fiasco has reared its ugly head.
                                                charles
-
http://www.aero.und.edu/~cbell/hockey
-